Alcathoe Close, Hethersett

Sold Subject to Contract £220,000

3 1 1
SUMMARY Modern 3 bedroom semi-detached property situated within a cul de sac, close to playspace and countryside walks, yet just minutes from numerous village amenities. The heart of this home is the generous open plan living space with stylish kitchen, under-stair utility and garden access. The property also includes tandem driveway parking and an enclosed rear garden. Offered as 75% Shared Equity with Saffron Housing.

OUTSIDE The property enjoys a cul de sac location with a play area at the far end, adjacent to the turning circle. A lawn and shrub bed front the property, bisected by a stepped path to the entrance. Tandem driveway parking lies to the right-hand side, with a wooden gate from the driveway providing access into the enclosed, approx. 43' x 27' max. rear garden. The gently tapered garden space includes a patio abutting the house and lawn.

AGENTS NOTE We have been advised by the Seller that the property is Leasehold and there are approximately 94 years remaining on the lease. Service Charges may apply however, we are currently awaiting documents to confirm these details.

SHARED EQUITY Shared Equity means that you will purchase 75% of the property with the other 25% remaining with Saffron Housing. We have been advised that the Seller does not pay rent to Saffron Housing but please seek clarification from your legal representative. It will be possible to purchase further shares in the property to reach 100% ownership. Please contact the branch for further information.

DIRECTIONS Head away from the village centre via Great Melton Road towards Great Melton. As you approach the end of the village turn right into Natterers Road. Turn right into Horseshoe Road, then right again into Alcathoe Close where the property can be found on the left-hand side.

We offer a professional, ARLA accredited Lettings and Management Service via our affiliated agency, Dragonfly Lettings. If you are considering renting your property in order to purchase, are looking at buy to let or would like a free, no obligation review of your current portfolio then please contact the office to discuss this further.

DISCLAIMER Whilst we have endeavoured to ensure these details are a fair and accurate representation of the property at the point of listing, please note that they are for guidance purposes only and we do not seek advice from the seller's legal representative or liaise with management companies, planning departments or building control in their preparation. We strongly advise that you inspect the property and surrounding area on Google maps and street view prior to viewing. Please also note the photographs do not infer that items shown are included in the sale, the measurements quoted are approximate and the fixtures, fittings and appliances have not been tested, therefore no guarantee can be given that they are in working order. If there is any point which is of particular importance to you then please obtain professional confirmation of it.

Should you wish to view one of our properties, we will require certain pieces of personal information from you in order to provide a professional service to you and our client, the seller. The personal information you provide to us will be shared with the seller, but it will not be shared with any other third parties without your consent.

Should you wish to proceed and make an offer on a property, some of the personal information you provide to us will be passed to the seller. Again, it will not be shared with any other third parties without your consent.

More information on how we hold and process your data is available upon request or on our website.
Floorplan for Alcathoe Close, Hethersett
EPC Graph for Alcathoe Close, Hethersett
Similar Properties

Book a Valuation

Find out how much your property is worth