Tailor Place, Hethersett

Sold Subject to Contract Shared Ownership, £96,250

3 1 1
SUMMARY Step onto the property ladder with 35% shared ownership in this modern semi-detached family home, featuring a spacious lounge with garden access, stylish kitchen/diner, 3 bedrooms, a stylish bathroom, south-facing garden and convenient carport parking, all set in a sought-after village locale - call now to view!

OUTSIDE The property is fronted by a low maintenance garden featuring shingle beds and a path leading to the entrance. A brickweave driveway to the right-hand side provides tandem off-road parking, partly under a carport. A gate leads through to the approx. 35' x 20' enclosed, south-facing rear garden, featuring a lawn, patio, children's play area and garden studio with electric heating, light and WC. Please be advised the garden studio is available by separate negotiation.

SHARED OWNERSHIP Shared Ownership means that you will purchase 35% of the property. It will remain Leasehold and as such you will pay a monthly rent to Flagship on the remaining 65%. It will be possible to purchase further shares in the property to reach 100% ownership. Please contact the branch for further information.

AGENTS NOTE We have been advised by the Seller that the property is Leasehold. A Service Charge of approx. £32 per month, and a Rent of approx. £480 per month apply.

DIRECTIONS From Queen's Road turn into Henstead Road, then turn right into Back Lane, passing the youth club. Turn left onto Baker Drive and at the end of the road turn right onto Coachmaker Way. Turn right into Tailor Place and at the T-junction the property can be found directly ahead of you.



We offer a professional, ARLA accredited Lettings and Management Service via our affiliated agency, Dragonfly Lettings. If you are considering renting your property in order to purchase, are looking at buy to let or would like a free, no obligation review of your current portfolio then please contact the office to discuss this further.

DISCLAIMER Whilst we have endeavoured to ensure these details are a fair and accurate representation of the property at the point of listing, please note that they are for guidance purposes only and we do not seek advice from the seller's legal representative or liaise with management companies, planning departments or building control in their preparation. We strongly advise that you inspect the property and surrounding area on Google maps and street view prior to viewing. Please also note the photographs do not infer that items shown are included in the sale, the measurements quoted are approximate and the fixtures, fittings and appliances have not been tested, therefore no guarantee can be given that they are in working order. If there is any point which is of particular importance to you then please obtain professional confirmation of it.

Should you wish to view one of our properties, we will require certain pieces of personal information from you in order to provide a professional service to you and our client, the seller. The personal information you provide to us will be shared with the seller, but it will not be shared with any other third parties without your consent.

Should you wish to proceed and make an offer on a property, some of the personal information you provide to us will be passed to the seller. Again, it will not be shared with any other third parties without your consent.

More information on how we hold and process your data is available upon request or on our website.
Floorplan for Tailor Place, Hethersett
EPC Graph for Tailor Place, Hethersett

Book a Valuation

Find out how much your property is worth