Gudgeon Road, Mulbarton

Sold Subject to Contract £112,500

2 1 1
SUMMARY The perfect way to get on the property ladder! This 2 bedroom end terrace house enjoys 45% Shared Ownership with Flagship Homes and is situated on a popular modern development. The spacious accommodation includes a generous lounge with garden access, kitchen with an integrated oven and hob, 2 double bedrooms and a modern family bathroom. Outside benefits from off-road parking and an enclosed rear garden.

OUTSIDE Located at the end of a cul de sac, a brick weave driveway sits adjacent to the property and offers off-road parking. A shared footpath leads to the front entrance of the terraced house. A wooden gate from a nearby shared footpath leads into the rear garden that measures approx. 28'8 x 28 and is mainly laid to lawn with a patio abutting the house.

SHARED OWNERSHIP Shared Ownership means that you will purchase 45% of the property. It will remain Leasehold and as such you will pay a monthly rent to Flagship Homes on the remaining 55%. It may be possible to purchase further shares in the property to reach 100% ownership. For further information please contact the office. Please be advised that all interested parties must register with Help to Buy to ensure you are eligible for a shared ownership home.

AGENTS NOTE We have been advised by the Seller that the property is Leasehold and there are approx. 120 years remaining on the lease. Service charges for the upkeep of communal area are included within the rent payable to Flagship Homes.

DIRECTIONS Head into Mulbarton via Norwich Road, B1113 and continue past Mulbarton Common. At the mini roundabout turn left into Cuckoofield Lane and continue past the Co-Op store. As the road swings left turn right onto The Rosery and immediately right again onto Long Lane. Continue on this road before turning left into Gudgeon Road, where the property can be found at the end of the cul de sac on the right-hand side.



We offer a professional, ARLA accredited Lettings and Management Service via our affiliated agency, Dragonfly Lettings. If you are considering renting your property in order to purchase, are looking at buy to let or would like a free, no obligation review of your current portfolio then please contact the office to discuss this further.

DISCLAIMER Whilst we have endeavoured to ensure these details are a fair and accurate representation of the property at the point of listing, please note that they are for guidance purposes only and we do not seek advice from the seller's legal representative or liaise with management companies, planning departments or building control in their preparation. We strongly advise that you inspect the property and surrounding area on Google maps and street view prior to viewing. Please also note the photographs do not infer that items shown are included in the sale, the measurements quoted are approximate and the fixtures, fittings and appliances have not been tested, therefore no guarantee can be given that they are in working order. If there is any point which is of particular importance to you then please obtain professional confirmation of it.

Should you wish to view one of our properties, we will require certain pieces of personal information from you in order to provide a professional service to you and our client, the seller. The personal information you provide to us will be shared with the seller, but it will not be shared with any other third parties without your consent.

Should you wish to proceed and make an offer on a property, some of the personal information you provide to us will be passed to the seller. Again, it will not be shared with any other third parties without your consent.

More information on how we hold and process your data is available upon request or on our website.
Floorplan for Gudgeon Road, Mulbarton
EPC Graph for Gudgeon Road, Mulbarton

Book a Valuation

Find out how much your property is worth