Catkin Close, Cringleford

For Sale Fixed Price, £156,000

2 1 1
SUMMARY The perfect way to get on the property ladder! This end-terraced property enjoys 60% Shared Ownership with Orbit Homes and is located on a popular development, conveniently located for amenities, road links, plus the UEA and NNUH. Accommodation includes a practical kitchen, plus a 14'4 dual aspect lounge/diner with garden access - ideal for entertaining! Outside benefits from tandem off-road parking and an enclosed rear garden. Call now to view!

OUTSIDE The property is in a cul de sac position with a public cycle and pedestrian pathway nearby. Fronted by mature shrubs and pathway to the entrance, the property benefits from 2 tandem off-road parking spaces to the right-hand side. A wooden gate off the driveway leads through to the approx. 29' x 16'3 max. enclosed rear garden which is mainly laid to lawn and features a patio seating area and flowerbed borders.

SHARED OWNERSHIP Shared Ownership means that you will purchase 60% of the property. It will remain Leasehold and as such you will pay a monthly rent to Orbit Homes on the remaining 40%. It may be possible to purchase further shares in the property to reach 100% ownership. For further information please contact the office. Please be advised that all interested parties must register with Help to Buy to ensure you are eligible for a shared ownership home.

AGENTS NOTE We have been advised by the Seller that the property is Leasehold and there are approx. 113 years remaining on the lease. Service charges for the upkeep of communal area are included within the rent payable to Flagship Homes.

DIRECTIONS Enter the Roundhouse Park development from Newmarket Road, A11 via Roundhouse Way. At the mini roundabout turn right into Dragonfly Lane, then take the second exit at the next mini roundabout. Turn right into Jasmine Walk and continue into Lobelia Lane then left into Catkin Close, where the property can be found at the end on the left-hand side.



We offer a professional, ARLA accredited Lettings and Management Service via our affiliated agency, Dragonfly Lettings. If you are considering renting your property in order to purchase, are looking at buy to let or would like a free, no obligation review of your current portfolio then please contact the office to discuss this further.

DISCLAIMER Whilst we have endeavoured to ensure these details are a fair and accurate representation of the property at the point of listing, please note that they are for guidance purposes only and we do not seek advice from the seller's legal representative or liaise with management companies, planning departments or building control in their preparation. We strongly advise that you inspect the property and surrounding area on Google maps and street view prior to viewing. Please also note the photographs do not infer that items shown are included in the sale, the measurements quoted are approximate and the fixtures, fittings and appliances have not been tested, therefore no guarantee can be given that they are in working order. If there is any point which is of particular importance to you then please obtain professional confirmation of it.

Should you wish to view one of our properties, we will require certain pieces of personal information from you in order to provide a professional service to you and our client, the seller. The personal information you provide to us will be shared with the seller, but it will not be shared with any other third parties without your consent.

Should you wish to proceed and make an offer on a property, some of the personal information you provide to us will be passed to the seller. Again, it will not be shared with any other third parties without your consent.

More information on how we hold and process your data is available upon request or on our website.
Floorplan for Catkin Close, Cringleford
EPC Graph for Catkin Close, Cringleford

Book a Valuation

Find out how much your property is worth