Finch Road, Attleborough

Sold Subject to Contract £180,000

2 1 1
SUMMARY The perfect way to get on the property ladder! This end-terraced property, with NHBC warranty remaining, enjoys 75% Shared Equity with Orbit Homes and is located on a popular development, convenient for amenities, schools and road links. The immaculately presented accommodation includes a modern kitchen and 15'5 lounge/diner, whilst outside offers an enclosed rear garden and tandem off-road parking - do not miss out!

OUTSIDE Situated on a popular and modern development, the property offers a low maintenance front garden with a slightly sloping path leading to the entrance. To the left-hand side is the private driveway providing tandem off-road parking, with a wooden gate to the end leading into the rear garden. The approx. 35' x 20' max. garden space is mainly laid to lawn and features a storage shed, plus a patio seating area under a wooden pergola - an ideal space to entertain or simply relax!

SHARED OWNERSHIP Shared Equity means that you will purchase 75% of the property with the other 25% remaining with Orbit Homes. Please seek clarification from your legal representative and contact the branch for further information.

AGENTS NOTE We have been advised by the Seller that the property is Leasehold and there are approx. 119 years remaining on the lease.

DIRECTIONS Leave Attleborough town centre via London Road. Shortly after West Carr Road turn right into Goldfinch Drive, then right again into Tortoiseshell Drive. Follow the road as it swings to the left before turning right into Finch Drive, where the property can be found on the right-hand side.



We offer a professional, ARLA accredited Lettings and Management Service via our affiliated agency, Dragonfly Lettings. If you are considering renting your property in order to purchase, are looking at buy to let or would like a free, no obligation review of your current portfolio then please contact the office to discuss this further.

DISCLAIMER Whilst we have endeavoured to ensure these details are a fair and accurate representation of the property at the point of listing, please note that they are for guidance purposes only and we do not seek advice from the seller's legal representative or liaise with management companies, planning departments or building control in their preparation. We strongly advise that you inspect the property and surrounding area on Google maps and street view prior to viewing. Please also note the photographs do not infer that items shown are included in the sale, the measurements quoted are approximate and the fixtures, fittings and appliances have not been tested, therefore no guarantee can be given that they are in working order. If there is any point which is of particular importance to you then please obtain professional confirmation of it.

Should you wish to view one of our properties, we will require certain pieces of personal information from you in order to provide a professional service to you and our client, the seller. The personal information you provide to us will be shared with the seller, but it will not be shared with any other third parties without your consent.

Should you wish to proceed and make an offer on a property, some of the personal information you provide to us will be passed to the seller. Again, it will not be shared with any other third parties without your consent.

More information on how we hold and process your data is available upon request or on our website.
Floorplan for Finch Road, Attleborough
EPC Graph for Finch Road, Attleborough
Similar Properties

Book a Valuation

Find out how much your property is worth