Limes Close, Little Melton

For Sale Shared Ownership, £199,950

2 1 1
SUMMARY The perfect way to get on the property ladder! This semi-detached property enjoys 75% Shared Ownership with Saffron Housing, situated in a popular village location. Alongside boasting energy efficiency with solar panels, Air source heating and an excellent EPC rating of A 96, this family home comes with NHBC warranty, modern accommodation, tandem off-road parking and an enclosed rear garden - call now to view!

OUTSIDE Boasting an end of cul de sac position, the property is accessed via a shared driveway, leading to the private driveway on the right-hand side of the property, providing tandem off-road parking. A sloping path to the front leads to the entrance. A wooden gate off the driveway provides access to the rear garden space, which is mainly laid to lawn, bounded by flowerbed borders and features a generous wooden storage shed and raised patio seating area - an ideal space to entertain with family and friends, or simply relax. The ASHP can also be located within the rear garden.

AGENTS NOTE We have been advised by the Seller that the property is Leasehold and there are approx. 93 years remaining on the lease.

SHARED OWNERSHIP Shared Ownership means that you will purchase 75% of the property. It will remain Leasehold and as such you will pay an annual peppercorn rent to Saffron Housing on the remaining 25%. It may be possible to purchase further shares in the property to reach 100% ownership. For further information please contact the office.

DIRECTIONS From the A47 Watton Road roundabouts head west towards Watton and turn right after the plant nursery onto Green Lane towards Little Melton. Continue as the road becomes School Lane, passing the Primary School on the right, then turn right onto Mill Road. Turn left onto Limes Close and left into a cul de sac, where the property can be found on the left-hand side.



We offer a professional, ARLA accredited Lettings and Management Service via our affiliated agency, Dragonfly Lettings. If you are considering renting your property in order to purchase, are looking at buy to let or would like a free, no obligation review of your current portfolio then please contact the office to discuss this further.

DISCLAIMER While we have made diligent efforts to ensure the accuracy of the information relating to each property at the point of listing, you are advised to consult the official local council website for details on conservation areas, flood risks, tree preservation orders, planning applications, and other relevant aspects. These details are for guidance purposes only and we do not seek advice from the seller's legal representative in their preparation. We also strongly advise that you inspect the property and surrounding area on Google Maps and Street View prior to viewing. The photographs do not infer that items shown are included in the sale, the measurements quoted are approximate and the fixtures, fittings and appliances have not been tested, therefore no guarantee can be given that they are in working order. If there is any point which is of particular importance to you then please obtain professional confirmation of it.

Should you wish to view one of our properties, we will require certain pieces of personal information from you in order to provide a professional service to you and our client, the seller. The personal information you provide to us will be shared with the seller, but it will not be shared with any other third parties without your consent.

Should you wish to proceed and make an offer on a property, some of the personal information you provide to us will be passed to the seller. Again, it will not be shared with any other third parties without your consent.

More information on how we hold and process your data is available upon request or on our website.
Floorplan for Limes Close, Little Melton
EPC Graph for Limes Close, Little Melton
Similar Properties

Book a Valuation

Find out how much your property is worth